Jumat, 12 Agustus 2011

GOOD FRIENDS

I was so tense the first day. I wasn’t able to say anything.
At that time I never thought we would have so many days together.
Before we knew it.

We were rookies. We even showed off.
At that time I never thought we would get to know one another in this way.
Before we knew it.

Plenty was shared between us, the sweat, the tears, the secrets.
I am even able to love the times we hated each other. Before we knew it.
We can’t be separated. I’m going to miss you, I’m going to yearn for you. I love my friends.
I will never forget, give me a hug, don’t ever forget me, don’t change.

My face would turn red. I was about to give up everything.
However, we didn’t ever let go of each others hands.
I was so thankful then.
Before we knew it..
Before we knew it.

There will come a day when we will have to separate. 
We might not be able to see one another.
When that happens, our memories will give us strength until the day we are able to meet again.
Before we knew it.

We can’t be separated. I’m going to miss you, I’m going to yearn for you. I love my friends.
I will never forget, give me a hug, don’t ever forget me. I love you

Lagu Good Friends ini termasuk dalam list 5JIB dan katanya lagu ini khusus menceritakan tentang kisah persahabatan para member Super Junior. Dan bener ternyata lirik lagunya dalem banget. Apalagi di part "There will come a day when we will have to separate.We might not be able to see one another. When that happens, our memories will give us strength until the day we are able to meet again".

Yeah begitulah, didalam persahabatan akan tiba masanya kita nggak bisa sama-sama lagi seperti dulu. Akan datang saatnya kita harus menjalani hidup masing-masing. Kedengarannya kejam sih, tapi life must go on. Jadi hargailah sahabat kita selagi ada waktu. Hal-hal kecil sepele, bahkan mungkin pertengkaran sekalipun akan jadi hal berharga yang sangat kita rindukan nantinya.

To All of My Friends
I YOU

Translated Lyric by: darae @ princekyu.net
Posted by: reneee via sup3rjunior

2 komentar:

sevsakans mengatakan...

ane pernah liyat video dari variety show bersama semua member Super Junior, ternyata mereka saling sangat menyayangi satu sama lain ya jeung.. kompak banget..

KYUNEE mengatakan...

iya jeeeung...itu slh satu faktor utama aq begitu mengidolakan mereka. mereka tuh persaudaraanny kuat bgt. udh bnr2 kyk keluarga. contohny aja prlakuan leeteuk oppa ke yg lain, dy bnr2 kyk kk tertua. mereka jg syg bgt sm kyu biarpun dia jahilnya na'udzubillah. ini nih jeung pas aq bc trharuuu bgt http://sukkyunie.blogspot.com/2011/05/surat-dari-kibum-untuk-para-member-suju.html